Saturday, January 21, 2006

Pool & Supper

Today... Work was alright... Pretty boring ... but in the evenin, Nick, Vic, Jank Jank and I went to play pool at Orchid Country Club... and that was fun.. it's been eons since we last played and we were all totally off form.. haha... i managed to win nick so u can imagine how off form he was.. and i'm already super pathatic in pool...
I remember how it was during our Year 1 days in SP... We're at a pool hall every other day and even during exams... Jurong East entertainment Centre.. the nearest... hehe
After that we went for supper... that was like 11pm.. at the fried oysters were pathatic... $3.oo = 3 oysters.... tsk tsk... Boycotting that place already....

But nevertheless.. it was really great catching up with my Sec Sch classmates... we're really great friends... Also, the wait for my results are killing me.. i'm up till 3am thinking about it.. cause it's usually the weekends that they'll call.. Dubai's Thrusdays and Fridays are their weekends so i'll prob get the call on Saturdays or Sundays.. i'm so nervous about it...

Lovez..
~Vicky~

P.S: Can someone tell me where to find good fried oysters?

No comments: