Saturday, January 28, 2006

My First Digital Camera



After so many months.. i Finally got my first Digital Camera.. I've been using my Olympus Film Camera for ages.. bought that with my first pay cheque about 4 years ago.. and till today.. it's still doing great.. but i'm in need for a change... to keep up with new technology... (ya right!!)..
anyway...I got a CANON IXUS I ZOOM... the red one.. Ah Shun got me a really good deal at Sim Lim (Song Brothers) and we got it together... a good $530.00.. Worth it? Let me know what u think..

i hope to update my photo album with photos of my family members and friends before i leave for Dubai. then i'll be filling it up with pictures and places that i've been..

Unfortunately.. i've fallen ill. Dad's on mc, Shun is sick too.. He's left for Indonesia early this morning.. and the first thing he called to ask was "Dear, What perfume do u like?" and i was like.. "Huh!.. i have tons of perfume and u wanna get me more?" DUTY FREE!!!.. Anyways, he's a real diamond to keep..

waiting to go for my vaccinations.. i've got like 5 or 6 to go for.. Man!.. i hate those injections.. makes me feel woosy.. My appointment date is with Fala, i think.. 3rd Feb (friday)

Oh.. still praying for u Sophia.. i'm still parying that u'll join us on the 16th feb.. love ya..

Lovez..
~Vicky~

No comments: