Wednesday, January 18, 2006

One Place i would love to go back to... Japan...


I went on an exchange programme to Japan in May 2004... about a year and a half back.. but till this very day... i still remember what i was like there... living with my Host.. my "family"... i remember the smell of the air when i was there.. so fresh and the very high hills when i look outside my bedroom window... i remember everything.. Especially the scenary from up there... all the greenery...

When Motoki, Noriko's (my host) good friend drove us, Carol, Neetha and myself to the mountains, The Tateyama Mountains... it was fantastic.. we had so so much fun there.. it was my first time seeing snow and playing in snow.. i felt so overwhelmed by the white cool surroundings.. We were having a blast having show fights and sliding down the wet snow and then having numb butts. haha.. it was really fun. i took home some stone from the mountain before i left. i also had one of the best sumptious lunches there ever... on the Mountain... in the mids of all the snow outside... It was Absolutely Fantastic... i managed to engrave my name and that of Yong Shun's on the walls along the road leading down the mountain... the walk down was really cold and when the fog came we could hardly see 10 ft in from of us...

one of my fav. pics had a backdrop of the mountains... really pretty... i'll see if i can find more pics and i'll try to load it ..

i'll tell u more then...
Lovez..
~Vicky~

No comments: