Wednesday, January 25, 2006

The Call Finally Came Through..


The call came through on the 24th January 2006 at 7.44pm from +97142032625.. I MADE IT THROUGH... i'm so so excited.. but the reality that i would be leaving my family, friends and my Yong Shun soon set in.. But i have faith in God and he has been showing me this way since last december... it's like.. everything fell in place and it's so in order, it's pretty amazing.. from the going online to view the recruiting date, 30th Dec 2005 to everything else..

i'll be going for my medical test next week after Chinese New year and i hope that everything goes well with that... i really hope so.. hehe... .


I'll be leaving Singapore on the 16th February 2006 and i think it's an early morning flight. i'll be bring my laptop with me so i still can be contacted.. No Worries about that.. and i'll keep updating my blog with pictures and videos, if possible.. ok...

Todays's also the day that i tendered my resignation for Pastamania (Causeway Point), as of today, i would have been working there for 3 years and 9 months. Now, that's a really really long time.. I love the food and i love the people there.. i'll go to dubai and have more pastamania ( they have an outlet there)... it's time for me to move on after all these years.. but that's the place where i've been groomed.. *Pasta peeps.. remember me ok.. and all the good times we shared*

so till then everyone.. thanks for your wonderful prayers and support... do keep praying for my safety while travelling and all'll be well... *muacks*

*Trust in the Hands of the Lord*

lovez...
~Vicky~

P.S: Sophia, i'm praying for your results... hope to see the three of us make together... Lovez..

No comments: