Tuesday, January 10, 2006

It's over and done..

Finally, my interviews with Emirates are over.. The last one was not as bad at the 2nd interview. It actually was more like a conversation than an interview.. asking about my past experiences with Pastamania and my Students' Union days stating scenarios and how i handled them.
there was lots of laughter and the thing is that.. i was comfortable. i was so myself and they evaluated me on that. one interviewer was writing and the other one asking.. both are really really nice women who were with us from the 2nd interview.
and my so glad i didn't ahve to go through this phase alone. i met two wonderful girlfriends there, Sophie and Fala. Sophie was with SIA and Cathay for a period of time and the other was my roommate on my of my cruise trips, (poly forum; remember the girl who was with the bikini, ya her) and the three of us hit it off right away. we were each others support system and motivators. went for the photo shoot together and made it through the final interview together. i really hope that my girls and i made it. it would be so good to have a familiar face to see there.

anyways.. the results would be in from dubai soon, i'm just waiting for that phonecall.. in the mean time.. check out the video "My Humps" by The Black Eye Peas.. till then peeps...

Lovez
~Vicky~

No comments: