Wednesday, February 22, 2006

The Place to be..

You know.. it's really appaling how fast these buildings are coming up... reminds me of what Donald Trump would build... the structure is great and the design is beautiful... there's one with a pointed tip at the top.. it looked as if we were sending a satellite signal to space or something ... and there's really more buildings coming up and it's really fast...

there's one actually in the process of construction and i'm waiting to see if it's taller than my building... smilez.. hehe

it's lovely to live in Dubai... i love the fact that i am blessed to have a great family, a wonderful boyfriend, great friends and a fantastic job that pays me well... i am truely blessed by God...
i'm happy living on my own and taking that chance to make a drastic change in my life and to move out of my comfort zone... it's really hard to do that considering that i'm close to my family and my baby... so.. it was really hard to deal with initially.. but with SKYPE and the microphone and webcam.. i'm able to sat least talk to Shun... it still gives me the taste of home.. i'm really confused here and i feel pretty lost actually... cause everythings' so new.. i don't know the different culture and the type of ppl here.. i'm moved from a different environment, change of friends, new weather and living on my own.. it's pretty stressful and i can't really it in that i'm still here in Dubai... My housemate is great and realy nice.. she's from lebanon...

i'm still pretty confused about everything.. but i'm sure things will turn out fine ... like they always do... i'm starting School ( yes! School!!) on 22nd.. which is today... it's about safety on board and to fight fire and that sort... ya... i'm really excited.. and once again i'm tested to be independent..

nevertheless.. Trust in the Hands of the Lord...

Lovez..
~vicky~

No comments: