Saturday, February 18, 2006

dubai's so nice.. but expensive...





I like this place.... but there're no trains and public buses... it's just taxis and more taxis.. and they go as fast as racing cars... (literally.) ... the food's really expensive.. but other than that... my goodness.... they even have a children's playgroud in the food court... and it's freaking hugh...

i love the view from my window.. but i wish they would clean the exterior of the window... i'm overlooking more buildings... ( look at my friendster)... the beach is FANTASTIC!!... clear waters and fishes.. i swam with them... so cool... and the horizon right before your very eyes... it's great.. really... i love the weather... it's a must to have sunglasses but it's so chilly... not humid at all.. it's supposedly winter time now.. so, ya... wait till summer comes...

i have yet to try my rooftop swimming pool and gym.. the famous mall here is City Centre.. and it's a $7.50 taxi fare away from my place... they've got CaREfore.. so i got most of my electronic stuff from there... blender, rice cooker and loads of other stuff....

i'm having a nice time with my friends but i miss you and i miss home, my mum and sista and daddy and my ShUn! muacks..... it's great that i've got connection.. i'm tapping on someone elses connection.. hehe...

anyway.. i've got to go.. school starts early tomorow... at 6.50 am transport's coming....

More Updates... love ya...

God loves me and you..

Love...
~Vicky~

No comments: