Thursday, February 16, 2006

I'm In Dubai..


Thanks Liz for driving us there and my parents back.. love ya loads... and everyone who sent me off... appreciate it lots... thanks Shun for u know what... muacks..

i touched down to Dubai on 0530 Dubai time which is about 0930 Singapore time.. it's so chilly cold here and it's nice.... reminded me of Japan.. but i have yet to go out yet... it's about 1130.. i think.. all the clocks are wrong... hehe... the food on board was nice... i actually liked it... cheese and beef with bread and muffins etc..

i just finished unpacking and i tell you the view from my aparment is fantastic.... i'm at the 43rd floor of the 21st Century Tower.. http://www.emporis.com/en/wm/bu/?id=186985 go check out the place... it's fully furnished and totally air conditioned... but the lamp is not working.. hehe... i have a hugh cupboard and a hugh bed... sadly i can't share it with my baby..

Here's a pic of us girls at the airport.... and i hear i'm going to the beach later and clubbing tonight... i'll keep updating...

i Miss home and i miss my family and friends and my shun.. but i'm keeping strong...

Trust in the Hands of the Lord.

Lovez..
~Vicky~

ps: i'm tapping on someone's internet connection... tsk tsk.. hehe

No comments: