Sunday, February 12, 2006

No one come's in between me and my cheesecake.. haha



It was a fantastic night.. My SPSU friends came over... makan and had ice cream and the amazing cherry cheesecake... made esp for me by Mikeyboy!!... it was ORGASMATIC... i tell you!! really really good!.. Thank You for that beautiful gift...

and some of u ppl really touched my heart with your sweet gestures... and i know that i'll miss you all so much.... Jank Jank, Jag and Joey, thanx for the beautiful words.. to Miss Chia and Nurul.. thanks for the Gift... and to the rest.. thanks for being great company and thanx darling... for u know what.... AND MY MUMMY TOO!... couldn't have done it without her...

More of the pics can be found on the left column under photo album.. so go check it out...!

Thank You Lord for this Evening...!

Lovez...
~vicky~

No comments: