Sunday, April 16, 2006

Shanghai...

hey u.... how's life been? i've missed u loads... flying has been treating me fairly well.. always having to be pleasant and smiling... been to the neighbouring countries in UAE and to Shanghai...it was raining and foggy in Shanghai for the entire layover we were there.. so it was rather unfortunate... but i had fun buying all the DVDs and a trench coat for when i ly to cold regions...

u know guys... i felt the most amazing feeling when i was at the airport in Shanghai... the moment the Emirates Cabin Crew came through the customs... almost every passenger present were looking at us in awe and admiration and lots of smilez.... the same feeling i felt when i was looking at Emirates Crew last time... and i felt so proud of myself and for Emirates...

i'm off to Bangkok and Hong Kong Next week... i've got a long 5 day break... looking forward to more exciting places soon...

i took my first sick day today... i woke up this morning at 1.30 am and my vision was blurred at my right eye... even after 1 whole min... it didn't get back to normal... i totally freked out and that cause me to almost faint... i washed my eye with the Eye Bath and still it was not ok... call some important ppl and they advised to go to the hosp ASAP!!.. i went and the doc said that i was fine and maybe my headache affected my eye somehow... *i doubt it*... but i'm feeling better now... thanks...

another things... since i was home ... i watched 5 seasons of Sex and The City.. OH MY GOODNESS!!!.... it's freking addictive and i couldn't believe that Singapore's now airing it...

well... u take care and i'll bring u more news when i get back from other places ok... drop me a tag... muacks..

Lovez...

Vicky

No comments: