Tuesday, April 04, 2006

been a crazy long time...



I MISS HOME!!!.... but i'm enjoying myself here and i love flying... these 1 1/2 months has been really life changing and knowledgable... i've made so many close friends from let's see.... MIss SOuth Africa (Frinkie), Miss Australia (Janika), Miss Denmark (Ann), Mis Hungary (Imola), Miss Philippines (Andrea), Miss SOuth Korea (jenny)... and loads more... i really love the dinner parties that we have for one another.. it's gonna be tough when we start flying... but we gotta keep trying... i love my class, AB 831 and all my trainers... Nabeel, Julie, Andrea and Kiren.. They are amazing ppl and u would love to see them online...

all the stuff about shopping and getting our hair done and our nails done too sounds so cliche... but hey... it's really happening here... the flying experience is great... i had an ownership of a door on my first suppy flight and got a chance to open and close the Airbus door for my second flight... and i got to sit in the cockpit for ALL take offs and Landings...i tell u... ppl... it's one hell of an experience that i would remember.... i love my work.. my job... i love it totally other then the fact that i have to leave my family and friends... i miss them so much.. but i know they're happy for me...

i enjoyed my graduation from training college and we went for a buffet and clubbing with our trainers... it was so much good fun...

Lizzy came to dubai and i was so excited to meet her here... we spent a day together... going shopping and having our "girl" talk abd laughing with fala... thanks babe for everything... *lovez...

*NEWS*

i may be comin back to Singapore in May.. for 13 days... yea!!... i'm see u guys when i get back...

i'll update more later ok...
i miss home... and my baby too..

best wishes and regards,
Luv...
VIcky

Thank you Lord!

No comments: