Saturday, April 07, 2007

Hey all












Been a little while since i last blogged... i was home, spent quality time with my family, friends and My Shun.. and i went for few flights.. one of which i will never forget in my entire life..

We flew the Melbourn Via Singapore trip with 4 crew short, and minimum rest... with me operating in Business Class with another crew short.. 2 down in economy and the the flist class crew are actually business class trained... FULL FLIGHT!! it was a great experience.. working under pressure under these unexpected circumstances, we did great.. and i really hope that the company acknowledge it. (not sure if they might). on the good side.. i received my first ever love note from a First Class Greek Passenger who wanted to tak e me out to one of the most expensice and exquisit restaurants in Melbourn. He was shocked by my rejection.. hehe... and that "hurt" cause him to write a note to me... Haiz... Men!..


anyways... been spending lots of time with Ema, Kenneth & Audrey... Fun la!.... Morning till night... Nice!!... here are some pictures from The Lodge... we had a great time... including Miss Fala... Muacks!..

Lovez...

No comments: